Molybdenum 150µg - 90 tablets

Molybdenum 150µg, with 150µg for a balanced nutrient intake,100% green, vegan quality food supplement from Germany,Order Now!
Product information "Molybdenum 150µg - 90 tablets"

Molybdenum: essential trace element

Molybdenum is one of the trace elements that are essential for humans, since the organism cannot produce it itself and depends on an intake of is dependent on the outside through food.
The human body contains about 8 to 10 milligrams of molybdenum, 60% of which is found in the skeleton. The other 40% is found in the kidneys, lungs, liver and skin.

Molybdenum in food

The trace element molybdenum is mainly found in plant foods such as legumes, wheat germ and spices (chives, parsley, dill), but also Offal and eggs contain significant amounts of molybdenum.
Another important source of molybdenum is drinking water.

Molybdenum: part of important enzymes

As a co-factor of sulfite oxidase, molybdenum is involved in the breakdown of sulphur-containing amino acids and supports the conversion of sulfite to sulfate.
Sulfites are mainly found in alcoholic beverages, cured sausage and ham as well as in dried and sulfurized fruits and many other industrially processed foods. Drugs containing sulfur (e.g. antibiotics, tranquilizers, cardiovascular drugs, asthma drugs, painkillers and others) can also contain sulphites.

Molybdenum tablets from Fairvital

  • essential trace element
  • involved in the mining of sulphites
  • vegetarian and vegan
  • gluten-free, lactose-free, fructose-free
  • small tablets, easy to swallow
  • without magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide
Alphabetische Suche: M
Application area: Liver, Vegetarian, Weight Loss
Compatibility: Fish-free, Fructose free, Lactose free, Nut free, Soy free, Vegan, Without gluten
Dosage form: Tablets

0 of 0 reviews

Leave a review!

Share your experiences with other customers.