|Quantity||Unit price||Base price|
|€286.78* / 1 kg|
|€275.29* / 1 kg|
|€263.79* / 1 kg|
|€252.30* / 1 kg|
Glycine: special amino acid
Glycine is a semi-essential amino acid, which means that it can be made by the body itself in certain amounts by converting the amino acid serine present in the body. Glycine is also a proteinogenic amino acid that is involved in the formation of endogenous proteins.
Glycine was first isolated in 1820 from gelatine or hydrolyzed collagen. It is also the simplest and smallest amino acid that exists.
Function in the organism
Because glycine is proteinogenic, it is primarily a building block of structural proteins such as collagen and functional proteins such as enzymes or hormones. It is also a building block of amino acids, which are produced by the body itself and are therefore non-essential. Together with L-glutamic acid and L-cysteine, glycine forms the tripeptide L-glutathione.
Glycine is also involved in the synthesis of creatine, which is used in the muscles to store energy. strong>
Functions of glycine at a glance:
- Part of hemoglobin metabolism (hemoglobin transports oxygen in the blood.)
- Part of the creatine metabolism (creatine supplies the energy in the muscle cells and is involved in building muscle.)
- Component of collagen (over 30%) and therefore important for the skin, connective tissue, muscles and other tissues
Foods with glycine
The amino acid is primarily found in protein-rich foods such as meat, fish and dairy products. Good sources of glycine are, for example, poultry, pork and beef and fish (plaice, tuna, mackerel). Vegetable glycine suppliers include oatmeal, lentils and peanuts.
Interestingly, due to its slightly sweet taste, glycine can be used in coffee or tea as a sugar substitute. You can simply open the capsules and add the powder to the drink.
Glycine capsules from Fairvital
- highly dosed with 500 mg glycine per capsule
- uncomplicated, convenient consumption of the capsules (also on the go and when travelling)
- simplest amino acid
- can be used as a sugar substitute
- Building block of proteins
- highly bioavailable because the amino acid is water-soluble
- vegetarian and vegan
- gluten-free, lactose-free, fructose-free
- without silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate
|Application area:||Beauty, Energy, Joints, Psyche, Sport|
|Compatibility:||Fish-free, Fructose free, Lactose free, Nut free, Soy free, Vegan, Without gluten|
|Vital substances:||Amino acids|
4 Kapseln enthalten:
Zutaten: Glycin, Füllstoff mikrokristalline Cellulose, Überzugsmittel Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (Kapselhülle), L-Leucin, Reis-Extrakt Mischung
|Abmessungen der Kapseln|
Inhalt: 120 Kapseln
Erwachsene täglich 4 Kapseln auf die Mahlzeiten verteilt mit viel Wasser.
Nicht geeignet für schwangere und stillende Frauen.
0 of 0 reviews